10 May 2007
Time continues to flow here in China. Shanghai is crazy. They speak their own little dialect here in Shanghai that is different from regular mandarin, so it makes things difficult at times. Fun. We have another guy living with us now, one of Kenny's mission buddies. There will be another coming next week. I'm leaving this weekend to go stay with Patrick, a friend from my mission, up in Xi'an for the week. He lives with his Chinese wife up there. I will probably stay with them for the week and then come back to Shanghai. Then go down south and stay with Chad and the hmong people in GuangZhou for bit. Should be a lot fun. This is a short entry. Time is running low and I am starving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dude, pictures?
Is it everything you hoped it would be?
I'm still completely jealous.
Post a Comment