14 May 2007

Early

I'm coming home much earlier than planned. I did a lot of thinking on my 14 hour train ride out to Xi'an. I'm wasting a lot of time. It just doesn't make sense to spend the entire summer here. It's fun, totally fun, but not very practical. I'll be calling this week to change my ticket. I'm not sure when I will return, but it may be months earlier than I had fist planned. This will be a nice long vacation, rather than a summer away. See you at your wedding Micquel and Jeff!

5 comments:

smellame said...

I'm glad that you're having a good time, but glad that you're coming back a little sooner. Yay that you won't miss the wedding. Be safe. Loves from sista.

s.mouse said...

Coming home early, eh? Not going to stay there all summer, eh? Miss me too much, eh? Whatever you decide--word to your mother.

megan said...

Well, cool! I hope that the rest of your trip is outstanding, and I'm glad to hear you'll be coming home sooner. I'd like to see pictures. Will you have a slide show for us when you get back?

Anonymous said...

I am glad you will be home sooner. Hope the rest of your time there will be outstanding and safe with all kinds of neat sights and experiences. Thanks for the Mothers Day wish. It was a lovely day. Love you lots. Mom

plugalong said...

Good thing. It would be kinda sad to miss the baby sister wedding, eh?
Glad you are having fun!