22 May 2007

It's official

I finally figured out my tickets after 4 hours on the phone with Delta and China Eastern Airlines. Hard with China Eastern, they have english speaking representatives, but their english is about as good as my chinese. So between the two languages we got through it slowly. I will be returning on July 1 at 8.47 pm. They didn't have any available seats before then, and the soonest for my class wasn't until the 16th of July, so I had to upgrade to first class. Turned out okay though. It was $200 to upgrade and change my reservation. I thought that was pretty good.
I don't know if anyone has driven my car or not, but if someone would just take it for a spin I would appreciate it. Keep things fresh. Thanks.

5 comments:

inanechatter said...

Don't worry, I had a flat tire in my car so I've been driving yours around. That and it's a cool car

Kyle said...

maybe you can wash it too?

s.mouse said...

Not bad - change a reservation and upgrade to 1st class for $200 - from China no less. And home in time for the 4th of July!

inanechatter said...

Oh, I was planning on it. It looks pretty filthy. What with the measly rain and the dusty road

Anonymous said...

nice-wallpaper
ieeh p = rx 64