China is getting closer and closer. I'm anxious and relieved at the same time. Sad and happy too. My Chinese is awful and ready to be torn apart by native speakers. I'm really looking forward to making a fool of myself every day... in another country.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i'm so impressed you've learned hmong in the first place, and then added chinese to your skills! I had a hard time with Portugues, which is supposedly the easiest language for english speakers to learn.
we'll miss you when you are in china. I hope you can keep us updated on your blog.
So is the great wall part of your trip?
hi kyle- i found your blog. hope you don't mind me reading about your upcoming china adventures and viewing nude barbie in a cemetary. i'm coming to utah april 27th- sounds like i'll miss the pleasure of seeing you but i hope you have fun in china.
You mean "church" right.
Si, church.
Post a Comment