02 April 2007

..

The last post is interesting because I refer to Micquel and Jeff collectively as "you.'' I want to be a collective "you." Dal, how much longer will you last? Me... I've time. I have time.

I heard today not to stair at people with long necks. Sorry girl, you who sat two rows in front of me in my anthropology class this morning. It won't happen again.


I googled "girl with long neck." Nice picture.

4 comments:

derhay said...

I had a thing for long necks when I read Interview with a Vampire. I drank a lot of Minute Maid Fruit Punch during that time too.

Awewome Barbie pic. "Weeeeee!"

inanechatter said...

Hee, Hee. Nice picture. Barbie running through a cemetry nude. Odd.

megan said...

Yeah, stairing is such an annoying habit. I also need to work on that.

plugalong said...

Catchy picture. Funny thing to see your first visit to a blog.
I have a problem with the stare too. I usually go off into my own planet imagining their whole reason for being somewhere, doing something, or looking some way. I'm usually right.

maybe not.