
I wish thoughts didn't affect feelings, and that feelings didn't affect thoughts. And that one could never be confused for the other. If they're the same, I wish I knew that. If they're not the same, I wish they could each be independent of the other, completely. I wish I was more easily satisfied, but at the same time never satisfied.
I wish I could write more clearly.
4 comments:
Exactly...
Funny how certain similar factors in peoples lives can help them understand each other in those moments when they wax philosphical.
Me too.
"I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need."
Philippians 4:12
From one of my favorite epistles of Paul.
I'm excited for "...." when you tell us the secret phrase for our decoder rings.
Time puts things into better perspective than dwelling on the now and trying to sort it all out. You can always watch Eternal Sunshine and see what you get out of it this time.
Post a Comment