I really want to get a dog also. Mindy did. And a cool one too.
Thinking about getting an Xbox as well, but I think I would need to get a television to go along with it. Ryan, talk me into it. And everyone else too.
I'd really like to spend some time in Southeast Asia. Or Japan would be great, but it's just too expensive. If I can get school out of the way, I think that's how I'll congratulate myself.
I wish I had more interesting things to write about. A list of things I don't have, but if I did, would result in a more interesting post follows:
A significant other
A baby
A home outside of Utah
My own home
A creative mind
A serious passion
A dog
A life outside of work and school
A beard
Better times:
4 comments:
Good to see that you are still ALIVE! We were getting worried. How's life in Provo? Obviously boring by the look of how often you have posted :)
Keep us updated, nonetheless.
Seriously, there has to be something that you can post about. How about moving to a new place? Job? Summer adventures planned?
Kyle we MISS you! Why don't you ever answer your phone? CALL US!!!!!
Love the beard picture! Getting a dog is fun but a lot of work and I feel so bad when I'm not at home and he has to be shut up in his kennel. We've almost got him potty trained so that's a plus. Those sound like fun/adventurous goals. But your right, it's important to finish school first. If I can do it anyone can, seriously. It gets old though, eh?
Yes, I have to say, school out of the way first is a goot idea. It's one of those mountains I didn't finish climbing. It's a challenge worth facing!
Post a Comment