We are tired of it up here, too. All they talk about on our news stations/newspapers are politics in the US. How about some pics of your sweet new apartment? I especially want to see the cool kitchen tile!!
I would love to see the apartment too. Have you checked out the picture of Jacob on my blog? It's Funny!
I mean here both political comments that are only meant to stab and also making stabs at political comments. Both are tiring.
I wanna see your place or something. I hope you have made it a litte festive for Christmas and what not. And mistletoe to bring that one girl under. Cause you want to smooch her, no?
Maybe you could marry that one girl, which perhaps means I should learn that one girl's name.
Do you have a one girl?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
We are tired of it up here, too. All they talk about on our news stations/newspapers are politics in the US.
How about some pics of your sweet new apartment? I especially want to see the cool kitchen tile!!
I would love to see the apartment too. Have you checked out the picture of Jacob on my blog? It's Funny!
I mean here both political comments that are only meant to stab and also making stabs at political comments. Both are tiring.
I wanna see your place or something. I hope you have made it a litte festive for Christmas and what not. And mistletoe to bring that one girl under. Cause you want to smooch her, no?
Maybe you could marry that one girl, which perhaps means I should learn that one girl's name.
Do you have a one girl?
Post a Comment